Mission & Beliefs
The mission of Edwards Risk Management, Inc. is to partner with our clients by ethically and efficiently providing innovative and effective risk management services to meet their needs, improving the quality of life for their employees and families, while nurturing and enhancing the well-being of our employees and their families.
With this mission in mind, and as part of our strategic planning process, our staff developed the following belief statements.
At ERMI, we believe:
- God gives purpose to life.
- All people have equal inherent worth.
- The family is the primary source of influence on the values and attitudes of a person.
- People deserve the opportunity to experience personal success.
- Each person is ultimately responsible for his/her own personal achievement and success.
- An absolute free enterprise system provides the best opportunity for individual attainment.
- People are primarily (positively) motivated when their needs and values are served.
- The rights of individuals are limited only to the extent to which the exercise of those rights infringes on the rights of others.
- All people, both individually and collectively, are obligated to preserve and protect the environment for future generations.
- National and personal freedoms are worth defending at any cost.
- Education is the paramount priority of any society.
- High-quality education for all people is essential to a democratic society.
- There is a direct correlation between the quality of education and the quality of life.
- Every person can learn and that learning is a never-ending process.
- Each person's potential is unique and unlimited.
- There can be no progress without change.
- Excellence cannot be compromised.